This week, I have managed to:
- be completely baffled about the nature of relationships (and other people in general)
- Make someone happy, just by putting a website online for them
- (I didn’t even design the website myself)
- Explain the meaning of the term “shaggy dog story”
- Annoy The Mother, as per usual
- Annoy The Cat, by ignoring him when he tries to wake me up at 5am
- Let other people get me down (see point 1)
- (yes, I know they’re not numbered)
- Let me get myself down
- And thus piss off most of the other people I know, by moping constantly.
On the other hand, I can always cheer myself up by reading what people have been searching for on the net, that has led them on a misguided goose-chase to this place:
drunken squirrel – sorry, no clue
carpenter furniture joke – start here and be prepared to groan
birthday presents for goths – black things? Possibly?
things you do automatically – I’m not sure. They’re automatic. I don’t really notice them.
how to snog a colleague – use your tongue
gerbils show around west midlands – I really have no clue now
“i hate grimsby” – don’t we all, dear
extreme kidnapping fantasies – Oh-kay…
sex in forest – …that’s enough of that, I think.