Things that would make my life better:
- A better job*
- Living away from the parents
- A social life that is closer to home
- A partner who, also, was reasonably close to home
- The self-belief to always do what I want to do.
- The wisdom to know what I need to do.
- And the self-confidence to be content with what I can do, rather than being disappointed at not doing what other people can.
This post was brought to you by Self-Reflective Lunchtime Breaks, Ltd – purveyors of angst to twentysomethings everywhere. Feel free to add further suggestions.
* but “better” is such a nebulous term there.